one good turn deserves another?

recently, while driving my children to have lunch in town, i saw an old lady walking tiredly along the road. she happens to be a neighbour of my mother-in-law. so, being a good samaritan, i stopped the car to fetch her home.. everything was okay and she even thanked me profusely for my kind act... however, two days later, i heard she had a terrible quarrel with my mum-in-law... why? she told my mum-in-law that after fetching her that day, i went round telling everyone that she had dirtied my car for carrying her!! what nonsense!!! now, if ever i were to see her needing a ride....  i don't think i'll stop for her... once bitten, twice shy.... what is the world coming to?

Comments

  1. now you know why she was walking along the road tiredly, she may be doing the same thing to others that helped her before too.

    there must be a reason for someone to do something. but it may be too troublesome for us to find out why, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts