Saturday, October 9, 2010

one good turn deserves another?

recently, while driving my children to have lunch in town, i saw an old lady walking tiredly along the road. she happens to be a neighbour of my mother-in-law. so, being a good samaritan, i stopped the car to fetch her home.. everything was okay and she even thanked me profusely for my kind act... however, two days later, i heard she had a terrible quarrel with my mum-in-law... why? she told my mum-in-law that after fetching her that day, i went round telling everyone that she had dirtied my car for carrying her!! what nonsense!!! now, if ever i were to see her needing a ride....  i don't think i'll stop for her... once bitten, twice shy.... what is the world coming to?

1 comment:

  1. now you know why she was walking along the road tiredly, she may be doing the same thing to others that helped her before too.

    there must be a reason for someone to do something. but it may be too troublesome for us to find out why, right?

    ReplyDelete